"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Friday, February 12, 2010

Getting ready...

Random thoughts for Today
-Scott left at 4:30 am for a meeting somewhere, a drive away
-washing sheets (Tommy and Drew put them in the washers and got them started)
-Tonight Scott's parents and sister are coming to town to meet Max...
-cleaning out the fridge (trash comes today)
-tried to burn the sounds of Max nursing into my brain at 3:30 am, there is nothing like the sound of silence in the house and a sweet baby humming, almost, while nursing I don't want to forget the sound and I am afraid I will.
-Tommy and Drew have basketball tourneys this weekend, games start tonight
-record the opening ceremony for the Olympics
-praying for my friend Sarah who is having her baby very soon!
-grateful for friends who continue to bring us meals
-learned broccoli and cauliflower and Max don't mix well
-looking at the beautiful flowers Scott brought home yesterday for me
-Max is asleep in bed right now, can't imagine our lives without him...love having him here with us.
-need to get off the computer and get my projects going, Max will be awake any minute

No comments:

Post a Comment