"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, February 8, 2010

4 weeks and NOT counting



Max is 4 weeks old...right about this very moment. Where have these weeks gone? ugh he's already growing up too quickly for me. Way too fast. I think I will stick with calling him weeks vs months for a long time, even though he will be 1 month old in a few days, I am sticking with 4 weeks old. Makes him seem younger? Doesn't it?

We adore him, can't imagine our family without him. He's worth it all, a true blessing and gift.

Some pictures from the last few days...he is awake more and more which is fun. His eyes are getting to be very blue, who knows if they will stay that way. Tommy has blue eyes, Drew green and Jack brown...we will see what Max ends up with. He is busy looking around...and yes we are in the green chair a lot it's in most of the pictures.




4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby! We love to see all your pictures. They certainly bring a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Is that a pacifier I see? I know you will make the most of every moment! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new pictures of Max. Especially the first one in this post, he looks so alert! Very, very cute.

    ReplyDelete