"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

blessed meals

Do you realize I haven't made a meal since January 11th...and during that prep my water broke and Max came soon thereafter. We have been SO blessed by friends who have made meals for us day in and day out, and we have meals lined up through February 22nd. AMAZING and such a HUGE blessing for me, and for our boys of course. Thank you friends for making us feel loved, served and so very blessed.


1 comment:

  1. A simple thing like a meal can make a HUGE difference in our lives as wives and mothers when a new baby changes our worlds. You deserve it, Susan, as you are always a good friend to others in so many ways. I've had ham balls delivered to my counter from your very hands!

    ReplyDelete