"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, November 23, 2009

You passed!

"You passed with flying colors!" Now those are the words you love to hear! I talked to my OB nurse a bit ago and got my lab results back from this morning. 77 was my score and passing is 75-100 so I am doing great! woo hoo!

So I was able to cancel my appointment this afternoon for the diabetic clinic! That was a wonderful phone call to make!

No gestational diabetes here. I did learn a good lesson through this...when they tell you to FAST for a blood lab. They REALLY do mean it. It really DOES make a difference. :) SO much for sneaking in my rice krispies and skim milk before the test last week. oops. At least I know now that they do mean it. :)

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! Another one of my pg friends passed the long test today, too, so it was a good day all around. Enjoy all of your Thanksgiving food without having to worry about it...and then Christmas cookies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on your blog after being away for so long. SO happy to hear this news!!! YEAH!! Adorable pictrues of baby too. :)

    ReplyDelete