"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, November 8, 2009

What a trip....

Jack and the Toy Soldier, he was a real guy

Eating our daily Mickey ice cream bars

Scott and Tommy in front of their favorite rock n roller coaster


Tommy and Drew on the monorail


At Epcot

Driving the race cars

Drew driving

Tired Jack


Tired Tommy

Tired Drew

Note front row smiles...Scott and Tommy

Stitch liked their Ohio State Shirt wanted to do O-H-I-O with boys...



Jack doing his Jedi Training, his highlight


With Donald Duck

Magic Kingdom

Spinning the tea cup...it was a little much for Mom


Breakfast with Chef Mickey


Leaving our hotel, Grand Floridian, this morning

I don't even know where to begin...

We are just home from our week at Disney World and I can honestly say it was one of the best family vacations we have ever had. Thank you for your prayers for all of us. We had so much fun together. We just enjoyed it all. We packed in the fun in 6 days, but it worked out perfectly. Every detail seemed to flow well. Scott and I were amazed, I would say the trip exceeded both of our expectations in every way. The boys were at perfect ages for the trip. They all had stuff they enjoyed, they all had the stamina to make it through the long days...no complaints about all of the walking. Scott had his pedometer and most days he and Tommy clocked in 8 miles or more. Drew, Jack and I went at a little slower pace and didn't go to all of the rollercoasters they ran back and forth too.

I am not sure where to begin with pictures. We took over 800 not to mention the ones the Disney photographers took, add another 180 for those. I put a few of my favorites on here from quickly glancing through them...will add more later.

We are home safe and sound. I will detail the trip another day. For now I am tired and ready to settle into being home.

So many blessings...not sure where they start or end.
P.S. And we lost 2 teeth on the trip. Drew lost a bottom tooth at Epcot in Mexico, and Jack lost one of his two front teeth at breakfast this morning. That one made me cry...when you start losing those front teeth you just look so grown up. So I sobbed at breakfast over that. Luckily our boys are used to my tears.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I thought about you all week long and wished that we were there with you! :) Thankful that you had a wonderful week! The pictures you posted put a huge smile on my face. Can't wait to see/hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's just nothing better than hearing it exceeding your expectations in every way. I'm so thankful you all stayed safe, healthy and had a wonderful time! Welcome Home! Don't get overwhelmed by all the unpacking, laundry, need for groceries, etc. Just take lots of naps this week and take your time - you and baby need it!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear more about it! I've missed hearing from you! Rest this week...Jen is right, everything can wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thankful you had such an amazing time. The smiles on the boys faces speak volumes! What memories! Can't wait to here more... Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete