"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Challenge Update

Well I am still in the midst of this fitness challenge through Goals in Motion in Urbandale...need a kick to get through these last 3 weeks, especially as baseball season is in high gear among many other things going on.

But here is the update

down 13 lbs
down 3% body fat as of 2 weeks ago
up 20 sit ups (as of 2 weeks ago--timed)
up 16 push ups as of 2 weeks ago--timed)

hmm wondering how much more I can do in 3 weeks I have left.  I am hoping for another 10 lbs weight loss.  Think if I really key into my food and working out hard it could happen.

Keep praying for me...clothes are fitting better...I am feeling better.  But still have 25 I would like to lose before July.  But my biggest goal is feeling better and being healthier...and THAT is happening.  The boys continue to cheer me on, although they have allowed me a few more cheats than they probably should.  

No comments:

Post a Comment