"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Friday, May 22, 2009

Big Cheese Readers


Jack was the "Big Cheese" this week in his classroom.  He was able to invite a guest reader to come and read a book to his class yesterday.  He asked his teacher if she would make an exception to having one guest reader and he chose both of his brothers, good choice.  They each read half of the book.  Jack was so pleased and so proud to have his brothers in his class.

It made this Mommy's heart melt to watch Tommy and Drew read to the kids and then hand the book to Jack to show the pictures.  One of the best parts of being a Mom, that I never expected, is watching the relationships between the boys as brothers develop.  I love that. 










3 comments:

  1. WOW! How awesome is that?!? I have never experienced siblings of the same sex with me or my own kids...what a special bond they have. Your boys are blessed and so are you!

    ReplyDelete