"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Challenge DONE

Well this weekend is the end of the fitness challenge.  I did do my weigh in today and will do my sit ups and push up testing tomorrow for the final testing.  I did lose 17 lbs in it.  And am down 5 % body fat.  So I am considering it a success.

I still would like to continue with challenging myself and continue to lose more weight and body fat.   Another 15-20 lbs and I will be where I am happiest.   But overall I am pleased.  I have been golfing and playing tennis again too, which has been fun.  Trying to get back in touch with the athlete in me.  :)

I am getting excited for summer and a more flexible schedule with the boys home.  They love to go for runs, bike rides, play tennis, golf and walk with me so that will be great!  The pool will be calling us many days as well.  Only 7 more days of school and Jack and Drew both still have their personal days to use so probably only 5 more days for me without them home.  Both boys plan on using their PTO next week after the pool is open.  

Jack is the "Big Cheese" this week at school ( which is like Star Student) and I promised the boys I would bring them Subway for lunch so need to get ready for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment