"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Friday, May 29, 2009

Field Day

40 yard dash was neck and neck...

Yesterday was field day at school for the 4th-6th graders.  I volunteered to help and was given the job of organizing the 5th graders before each track race..in their order.  It was more work that I expected, but lots of fun.   As of yesterday afternoon I was losing my voice from having to scream kids names to get them in order.  But my voice was fine....it was fun to be there with Tommy and his classmates.  He has a great group of kids in his grade.  It was a chilly start to the day

My good friend Barb was kind enough to send these pictures today, I wasn't able to take any pics as my job was busier than I had thought it would be.  But there are some fun ones...

Tommy and some of his classmates
Getting ready for the handoff
Look at our hurdler



No comments:

Post a Comment