"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Friday, May 29, 2009

Drew's Personal Day

walking to the green talking to Dad


end of the round with Mom

Today was the day Drew chose as his "personal day" off from school.  He was happy to wake up to a morning of sunshine.  He was wanting to play golf.  So this morning Scott and I played a round of 9 holes of golf with him.  We had a fun time, I had better start working on my game as he is getting to the point where he will be passing me up quickly in the game of golf.

We had a quick bite to eat together and then he and I headed to the pool for some time in the sun.  

It was special to have some one on one time with Drew before summer hits!  Only 1.5 more days of school left!


No comments:

Post a Comment