"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Three boys-Three scripts

I took all 3 boys into the Dr. yesterday afternoon.  Drew has been sick off and on since last Wednesday,   Jack not feeling great since Sunday and Tommy woke up Monday with a terrible headache and sinus mess.   Even though I did take Drew in on Thursday to see the nurse practitioner, our Dr. takes Thursdays off which I told him I was NOT in favor of, thought I had better run him in again.

Well came out of there with Zithromax for everyone.  Bronchitis, sinus infections, ear infections and possibly strep or a random combination for some.  So NOW I am hopeful that after today, we will be on the mend.  It is not fun having boys' sick.  Please continue to pray for healing in this house.  The older boys have their ITBS (Iowa Test of Basic Skills) at school every morning this week, so it's just not an easy time to miss school.  So I keep on sending them.  

Scott had a business dinner last night and when he came home at 9- he found a very tired Mommy already in bed, with a terrible headache of her own and  with a whole bunch of laundry that never did get folded and a house that wasn't all picked up.  Oh well, he never complains about any of that.  Just snuggled up to make sure I wasn't sick too.  Said prayers with me and back downstairs he went to pick up our mess and catch up on his work.   As my Mom always has said he should get the , "What a guy award" and I agree.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for your boys and you. Glad that Scott is great and goes about life as normal...even if there are dirty dishes, laundry and toys all over the house. Ben is like this too. Never complains, just pitches in.

    ReplyDelete