"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Boston Creme Pie

Tonight we had the "Official Birthday Cake" of Scott's birthdays...the famous Boston Creme Pie he loves so much.  Made it yesterday but didn't get the chance to eat it.  :)  So tonight we had another quick birthday song and cake to eat.  Lucky for Scott...Jack and I are not big fans of the cake so more for him.  Sadly for Scott...Drew loves it as much as he does, and Tommy is starting to as well.  If Scott's little brother Doug were here, we would be in BIG trouble as they would fight over who could have more of it and it would be gone by now.  Sorry Doug can't ship the cake to you in VA, we'll have to eat it without you.

Happy Birthday, once again, to my Love.


1 comment:

  1. Have you guys had the Bostom Creme pie muffins at 'My Favorite Muffin' I have no idea if they taste like a Boston Creme Pie, as I have never had one but they are so good! :)

    I think you should post the recipe here. :)

    ReplyDelete