"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Autographs?

There is always something to ponder at this house.  Tonight after prayers and tucking in Drew, who is still quite sick, prayers and snuggling Jack and on my way to Tommy's room I find that Tommy is NOT in his room but in Drew's asking for his autograph?   Drew is supposed to be in bed by 7:30-8:00 right now with his Mono....had done his nebulizer treatment for his bronchitis, taken his cough medicine with codeine and had been in bed for a good 20 minutes.  Probably NOT asleep yet but SO close.  And yet Tommy, for some reason, needed to ask Drew for an autograph and turn on all of Drew's lights?  Hmmmm....why??  Not sure.  I asked Tommy why he would go in and wake up his very sick brother for this and he really didn't know why....so I ponder.

In the meantime Jack just came back downstairs to ask me if we had prayed before I layed with him and I assured him we had.  He couldn't remember.  And he was also wondering if he could sleep on "Daddy's pillow" tonight since he is in California and I might be lonely.  I assured him I was okay without Daddy there and he could just stay in his bed all night long.

Hmmm....

It was beautiful here today.  We had the windows all opened in the hopes that the germs would fly right on out with the breeze.  I even got Drew to sit out on the deck for 30 minutes and he even walked out to the playset and sat on a swing and watched Tommy and I play a game of HORSE on the Sportcourt.  You may wonder who won that game?  Well Tommy did but I will have you know I led H to HORS for Tommy for quite awhile. My best score yet with him.  He then decided to go for the 3 pointers knowing all to well those are NOT my strength.  I did make ONE which shocked him and got a big smile out of Drew.

Other than that outing Drew and I were inside ALL day.  I caught up on ironing, laundry, cleaning out my desk, Sunday School Curriculum and snuggled with Drew inbetween when he was up for it.

Thanks for the prayers for Drew and for me. :)  We are hanging in there.  I think tomorrow will look a whole lot like today did.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment