"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, September 8, 2014

Teal for Mom

This past weekend was the Minnesota Ovarian Cancer walk...Teal Strides may have been the official name...I just call it Walk for Mom.

We had a fun morning.  The weather was beautiful and Mom was feeling stronger than she had all week.  We received wonderful blood labs on Friday which boosted everyone's spirits even higher.  The chemo and the prayers are working.  What a PRAISE and BLESSING!  It makes those icky days more tolerable when you know it's working and kicking out the cancer.

Jack, Max and I drove up on Friday night after school.  Scott and Tommy are in Ohio for their "dad and me" weekend...Drew stayed back for his HS football game.

It was wonderful to see so many wonderful family and friends there to support Mom.   We are all so blessed to be loved SO well by SO many.

Here are some of my favorite photos from the day...

Couldn't love my Mom more if I tried.























 Survivor photo..off my phone.




So proud to call her MINE

2 comments: