"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Buckeye Game

Max and his very first ever Buckeye game ALONE with Daddy.  I think the smiles on their faces tell the story better than I could.  Oh how he LOVED it all.  Such great memories for BOTH of them.  They found Brutus, which is NOT easy and is always a HIGHLIGHT and they were able to watch Brutus join the band and play the drums.  And Max does a darling reenactment of the cymbal playing band members too.

What joy!

One of my favorite things Scott told me from the weekend.... someone told him "You know Max will probably not remember any of this"...Scott's response.."Maybe not, but I will remember it forever".  Cue the tears from me.  So true.  Memories.










No comments:

Post a Comment