"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Insta Dump

We have had a good week, short week.  I actually wish every week were a 3 day weekend and a 4 day school week.  It fits our family well.  Basketball ended for Drew on Tuesday and ends for Tommy on Tuesday.  We are hosting a freshman basketball party tonight here, pizza and cookies are on the menu.  Right now I am trying to whip up some baked goods for the school Hoops for Hope Bake Sale that is tonight as well.  I would not win any awards on Cupcake Wars I can tell you that right now.  :)  Where is Morgan Durick when I need her and her cupcake skills?

Potty Boy is doing great..no accidents.  We are SO proud of him.  Have I mentioned that before?  He is so proud of himself and tells everyone we see he is wearing underwear.  Yep every single person.


Pics from the last couple of weeks on Instagram (less the potty pics from the last post)...random yes, but it always reminds me of what is going on in our family.  Almost a photo diary. 

 Yes we even have Buckeye Band Aids in this house

 Someone likes to brush my hair

 "Mommy I have to check my emails"

 Tommy took this for me when we were driving.  Perhaps Station Wagons with wood paneling are coming back?  The last one we had was white with wood sides..

 Sigh...well check ups with these 2.  Jack in 97% in everything and sweet Max in 45%.  We have a center and a guard our Dr said.  :)  Doesn't matter to me, just love that they are BOTH so healthy.

 Ooing and ahing over the new Mini Boden Catalog with my friend Leanne....

 New canvas in our hallway...Family Verse 2013

 Jack made cupcakes all by himself the other day while I was running boys, yes he asked first and yes he knows how to safely use the oven. And yes he made the display of them on the table and he left one unfrosted since Tommy doesn't like frosting.  Sweet huh?
 Note the hamloaf dinner on Drew's plate, a family favorite.
  
 Friends of ours went to Key West on Vacation and came home with this for us, something Buckeye we didn't have.  Boys were very excited.


 Potty training has been a tiring job.

 Take the Red Card Class at church, changing so much about how I think.  It's SO good.  Life changing for our family.  SO good, I need to do a post just on this class and the book Kisses with Katie.  You will never look at water or a $20 bill the same again.

 One of my toys from childhood that my Mom saved, she didn't save a lot of them...but this was one of my favorites.  It broke last week.  Sadness.  

 Jack had his very first sleepover at his friend Christian's house on Sunday night.  He sent me this picture in the morning telling me he had a great night and was having breakfast.  Love him.  Excited he has had more friend stuff lately going on.  It seems like it's been a long time coming for him.

 A favorite verse...

 Tommy and Drew had ortho appts on Wednesday...no complaining from them.  A drive thru Krispy Kreme after and a stop at Subway for their school lunches and all is well.

 I love hearts..

 Drew is ALWAYS so good about offering to do my gas for me...even on really really cold days.  Here we are after the ortho....at Kum and Go.  We are trying to raise gentleman and this makes me smile.

Scott loves Hyacinths...they remind him of his Grandma Shisler.  So whenever I see them out in the Winter or Spring I can;'t help but bring some home to him.  

3 comments: