"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I have no greater joy....

My friend Amy at amywoodthomas.com
made this beautiful piece for us.  She called me in November and asked if I would trade a photo session for art.  Ummmm YES!  

This is one of our very favorite verses...so much truth to it.  It's the number one goal we have for our boys are they grow up.  Walk in the TRUTH.

I picked it up today, and LOVE it.  She knows I love birds and daisies...
THANKS Amy!  

Looking for biblical art?  Go to her website.  Amazing stuff.  





...as long as I was taking pictures took another shot of her piece that we have had for awhile.  LOVE this one as well.  It's HUGE...and it's another favorite verse!  And the boys names are in the top left corner.  




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love that verse and how incredible it looks!

    ReplyDelete