"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Amazing stuff....

Amazing stuff...I am blessed.  50 years ago yesterday, (January 4, 1963) my Dad bought my Mom her engagement ring...they then drove to Benson, MN to tell my grandma and anyone else that would listen that they were getting married.   In honor of their 50 year engagement anniversary they took that same drive to Benson today to celebrate with my 91 year old grandma...and this time my Grandma got a beautiful strand of pearls from my Dad.  Could he be any more wonderful of a man?  Don't think so...so proud he is my Dad, so proud to have my mom and so blessed to have my Grandma...it's going to be an amazing year. Their wedding anniversary is in July....



No comments:

Post a Comment