"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Meeting Santa

 Max met Santa tonight, for the very first time.  He really liked him.  Reached out and went right to him.
Not like my brother Mike when he was little and would say "No SANTA me" over and over to my Mom.  Max was happy.  The boys were concerned he would be scared. 




Jack and Drew then asked to take Max on his very first train ride.  It was hard to capture on the camera, but he loved that too.  Sigh *** growing up so FAST.  To think he wasn't even here last Christmas and now here he is sitting on a train, riding away with his big brothers.  sigh***

4 comments:

  1. Okay, Max in the train is making me cry. These babies have to STOP growing up so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy do I know how you feel. I just ache when I think about how fast Hinckley is growing. It feels like just yesterday he was a newborn. He is sitting up now and has, gasp, pushed up onto his knees when he is laying down. I wish I could make time stand still once in awhile. That would be a great super power, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does seem so fast, doesn't it? I'm glad he liked Santa. Santa is magical. This whole season is magical....and even more so with a little one.

    ReplyDelete