"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Friday, November 5, 2010

He's even cute when he cries


This morning I was attempting to take some pics of Max. I am trying to learn our camera better so I was experimenting with different settings. (thanks to Mariah for helping tutor me) Max fell on his hand...and this was the shot I got.

He is even cute when he cries. Don't worry I picked him up right away and snuggled him. :) We took more pictures later.

P.S. please don't worry about the sharp looking stick toy next to him, it is on a spring and is soft. It won't poke him in the eye Mom.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! He is so precious.... that expression. I have pictures of my babies crying too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you commented about how safe the toy was for your Mom. It is always a Grandma who picks out the dangerous things that she sees in pictures!

    ReplyDelete