"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mamamama

Max starting saying "Mamamama" today when we were out running a few errands. He still doesn't know that Mama would be me, and Dada would be Daddy. But he has added the sounds to his repertoire and that is good enough for me. I listened to him babbling it all morning and imagined that he was calling me "Mama", I made myself tear up a few times at the thought. I won't officially count him as saying "Momma/Mama" until he knows it's me, for the baby book (that hasn't been started yet)...BUT I still LOVE the sweet sounds of our baby boy talking. L-O-V-E it!

P.S. Scott had heard him first thing this morning saying Mamamama while I was in the shower, but I missed it then and he didn't do it after I got out.

1 comment: