"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Homecoming Week

It is crazier than normal around here due to it being Homecoming week...SO many extra activities going on.  As we speak Tommy and Drew are at "Game Night" at school which is a crazy late and busy night from them, but so much fun where all of the grade levels compete for winning the trophy at the end of the week.  Earlier today it was Volleyball over lunch, I stopped in for a second and watched the senior boys play the soph boys.  Too bad Drew can't play with his broken finger.  (oh wait have I even blogged about that?)

Today was "twin day" at school...I can honestly say I am NOT a fan of Twin day due to how some feel left out...maybe even some in my own little family...BUT I could NOT resist sharing this picture.

Tommy and 3 of his best friends work at Glen Oaks Country Club in the bagroom, they clean your clubs, clean carts, pick balls from the range...they do it all.

I found this SO funny that they dressed up like this today.


No comments:

Post a Comment