"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, October 10, 2015

The Dance

Tonight is the Homecoming dance...whew.  We have made it through the week.  I will post pics from the parade, the game, the coronation later on....but know Grandparents are awaiting these shots.

Both Tommy and Drew chose terrific dates, good friends of theirs and fun girls.  So it makes tonight an event to really look forward to.  While I type this I am baking cookies for their after parties...evidently my chocolate chip cookies are popular especially when they are warm.

Here are some shots from both of the boys evenings...so proud of them.


 Tommy and Ebby Prewitt








Drew and Antonia Miller










Such a fun week...such an exhausting week.  I am ready to sleep for days upon days...but that won't happen.  I may just try one of those 5 hour energy shots tomorrow and see if they work.


No comments:

Post a Comment