"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Upward Football Last Game

This morning was Max's last game for Upward Flag Football.  He was SO excited and nope I didn't ask the Dr on Wednesday night if it was okay for him to play so soon after stitches.  I was afraid he would say no and Max would have been so sad.

The "Little Bears" were 0-7 going in to today's game.  When I got there I saw Will in a suit.  I asked him why the suit he said "Dressing for Success".  So funny how these 17 year old boys think.  BUT he was right and they WON!

Max played QB some and did a great job throwing passes, which is very rare in 5-6 year old flag football games.  He was SO excited which was the BEST part.  He pulled 5 flags and had a terrific game!

It was a fun season and it was such a great experience for Tommy and his friends Will and Noah to coach.  So cool...and with that...the season comes to a close with a 1-7 record for the Little Bears!

Here are a few of my favorites from today's game.




No comments:

Post a Comment