"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Keeping It Real: Digging out

I am here digging out from 2 weeks of messes and blessings.  The boys went back to school today.  I am sad, normally I say I am ready for them to go back but not this time.  It was just too fast.

In the past 2 weeks we celebrated my birthday, had a little car accident, took a family photo session, had Santa visit, celebrated Christmas, went to the cabin, went sledding, went tubing, went skating, came home, spent 12 hours undecorating the house from Christmas, celebrated New Years, wrote Thank you notes, cleaned the laundry room closet, ironed clothes still waiting from summer…and today paid bills and sent the boys back to school.

Such a joy filled 2 weeks…started planning for Max's upcoming 4th birthday today.  Fun to have him so excited this year.  Still in sweats and unshowered and it's 1:30 pm.  Maybe better shower before the boys get home from school.  The house is getting clean and organized, and my laminator has already been busy with my organization quest for 2014.

Blessed we are…so much to share.  Photos and stories to come in the upcoming days.

Happy 2014!

2 comments:

  1. Your break sounds filled with so much fun - can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laminator made an early appearance it seems! My is buried under the storage that is next on my list!

    ReplyDelete