"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Oil Change

Yesterday I was waiting for an oil change and an older lady asked me in the waiting room if we were Ohio state fans.  Max had on a Buckeye tee shirt, shocking I know. I explained the Ohio connection, that we had family that lived there, In laws that lived on a farm not too far from Akron, Scott went to Ohio State etc.  She and her husband are from Ohio, 45 min from Columbus and were having truck problems.  We chatted a bit and then her husband came in the room...

When the man came in she told him that we liked Ohio state. He said to Max. Are you going to be a buckeye when you grow up?

Max's response,  "I already AM a Buckeye"


Max proceeded to share pictures of his last trip to Ohio with Brutus from my phone, so proud.  Shared that he and his "brudders" spell OHIO together.  

Brainwashed?  Scott calls it leadership.  I thought it was too funny not to share.

2 comments: