"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A day in the life...


Monday mornings are H-A-R-D around here, for some more than others.  Tommy has the Terwilliger gene for wanting to sleep, and he struggles on Monday mornings.  His Mom, may have, or may not have, had the same gene growing up.  His Mom, may have, or may not have, wanted to be home with her Mom most every day of the week growing up, though high school.

Yes, it was homecoming this past weekend, and yes I am, once again, behind on posting pics from the past week.  It was a blur and once I blog you will understand why...but I couldn't resist getting Tommy's Monday morning texts documented here.

This is pretty typical of a Monday morning...texting from school, between periods I hope.  Tommy's texts are gray my responses are in blue. (I may not be the MOST sympathetic Mom :))





3 comments: