"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Friday, March 22, 2013

Oh no

Oh no the Spring Cleaning bug has hit me...and I have surgery in less than a week.  Oh my I hope I can clean and organize while healing.  The sun is shining and it feels like spring if I stay inside and don't open the door to feel the cold.  I want the winter stuff put away, and spring out.  I want an organized pantry, closets, baskets, bins...

watch OUT!

Do you think it's appropriate to tell my friends I don't want meals while I am down I just want them to come and organize something for me?  

2 comments:

  1. Um. Certain friends probably shouldn't organize. Tell them to bring food. Or chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would come organize for you if I was going to be here...I'll organize in spirit!

    ReplyDelete