"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, March 9, 2013

25 Year later....

25 Years Ago my big brother Mike was on the State Championship Hockey team.  It was So much fun.  I remember it like it was yesterday.  I was SO proud of my brother and SO proud to be his baby sister.  I remember thinking it was the coolest thing EVER.  

Mike is number 2 and in several of the clips.  He played defense.  His best buddy Bertram is the goalie. And several of my classmates are also on the team.  That's the joy of being one year apart in age.  We shared SO much of high school together.  

I googled 1988 Hockey Championship and found 2 clips on You Tube how much fun is that?

Today his old team is playing a scrimmage with each other.  They even had throw back jerseys made.  I really wish I could be there to watch them.  

Days like these I don't like living so far away. 

Tonight Edina is back in the Championship Game.  I am hoping to be able to find it on the computer to watch.  

Go Hornets!




No comments:

Post a Comment