"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Rocky Mountain High

Do you remember the old John Denver song?  Rocky Mountain High?  I have had it in my mind for the past week.  We are home from our Colorado adventures.  We had a great time.

But now I am buried in laundry, and unpacking and re organizing, and a 3 year old who has decided the word "NEVER" is his new favorite thing to say when asked to do something...anything.  We are back to potty training as we had pull ups on so much of our trip due to long car rides, hiking, horseback riding...just too much unknown to trust the underwear.  So back to that today too...

My Rocky Mountain high has turned into Re-Entry mode...

I will be back...with pictures and stories....

once I can get out from under the laundry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment