"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Insta Friday

So this week the photos uploaded backwards...so we will start with Wednesday and go back...because I am NOT in the mood to do it otherwise.  how is that for my reason.  :)

 Our favorite Buckeyes won a tough game on Tuesday night, this is how our boys dress on regular days.  I think we have enough Buckeye apparel to clothe the school. Snapped these before school on Tuesday morning.  Is there any wonder what team we love?

 Max got a Mickey coloring book from a friend of mine on Monday...he loved using it.  He LOVES Mickey and friends.

 Some how some of my friends think our house is always spotless.  That's far from the truth and I took a couple of photos for them the other day just to prove it.  :)  



 I did however get the sunroom/playroom cleaned up by the end of Monday.  And snapped it to enjoy it being clean for an hour.

 Sigh, Tommy has his school permit now.  He could drive to school on his own now.  HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE...but here is the proof.  We got it Monday after school.

 This is hard to read but near and dear to my heart.  "Judging a child who has special needs does NOT define who THEY are, it defines who YOU are."  Oh my I love this.  My heart has always been with those who have special needs, children AND adults.  Just how I am wired.  There is NOTHING that bothers me more than unkind people to those who have those needs, or inappropriate words and speaking towards them.  NOTHING.  IF you want to see me SNAP, this is one thing I have ZERO tolerance for.  Z E R O.


Sunday morning I stayed home from church, not feeling great.  Max stayed with me.  We snuggled in bed and on the sofa.  We snapped some photos while we were at it.  

It's been a pretty low key week around here.  Scott has been in St Louis the past 2 days.  We have been home doing the school, church, baseball and basketball thing.  Jack is done with basketball this weekend.  Tommy and Drew both have indoor baseball practices already.  

No comments:

Post a Comment