"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Twig and Daisy

It has been a busy month...busy with Buckeye games, busy with football and basketball for the boys, busy with a busy 2 year old, busy with a traveling husband who has been gone more than home in the past month, busy with fall cleaning...and busy taking pictures.  For those of you who maybe don't know Twig and Daisy is my photography business that was born last fall.  It has been a wonderful blessing to me in many ways.  It is a wonderful way for me to use the creative side of my brain.  It has been a wonderful way for me to get to know friends of ours better, a wonderful way to get to know new people

I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures from this summer and most of them from this fall....




























No comments:

Post a Comment