"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Center Grove Orchard

Today we opted for a day OUT with our friends Ginnie and Hinckley....this is the last warm day, or so they say...I will believe that when I can have my AC off for a week straight.

The boys had a ball and I know Ginnie has some pictures she took with her REAL camera, I left mine home and opted for my phone pics.  I have been using my REAL camera so much lately, sometimes it makes me tired of feeling like I have to CAPTURE every thing on it....sound weird?  My photo obsessed friends will understand.  It's a weird guilt thing I have going on....

We had a fun time,  the boys were beat afterwards.  Me too...this back to 5 am morning workout stuff is NOT an easy transition for me.










3 comments:

  1. can't wait to go there next week if we get a warm day! That last picture of Max is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. you did this and then took our pics tonight? you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete