"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Play doh

I dug out the Play doh today, haven't had it out in YEARS.  Let me clarify I cleaned out the basket when Mom was here and pitched all of the old playdoh and kept the "equipment" and the boys had gotten Play doh in their baskets at Easter.  I dread Play doh for the most part.  My friend Sarah had mentioned it a week or so ago in her blog and I had that Momma guilt, not your fault Sarah...but guilt that Max had never played with it, and I have had it hidden away for SEVERAL years

Tonight, after dinner, I suggested Tommy get the Play doh out to show Max how to do it.  Now after about 35 minutes of playing with it I am not sure who likes it most, Tommy, Drew or Max.  :)

Guess you never outgrow the fun of play doh...that is until you are a Mom, or Dad,  and have to clean it up.  

3 comments:

  1. For as much as I loathe cleaning up playdoh, my kids LOVE playing with it. I rarely get it out of the art closet, but must admit when it finds it's way out, I enjoy with squishy, moldable mounds myself!

    Adore your header picture of the boys on the beach! Did you take and edit that one? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could do playdoh in bags like the way I let HInckley paint? Love the new header picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its waaaay better than that Moon Sand - i made the mistake of getting that for Meg a few yrs ago - it is high on the shelf and for "on the deck" use only - go with the playdoh for sure!

    ReplyDelete