"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Staycation

Just home from taking the boys to meet my Dad part way to MN...Scott and I are home alone this weekend.  He has not been feeling great today, the knee has not either.

Here's to a quiet weekend together.  Not sure we have been ALONE in our house overnight since before Jack was born.  Seriously...

We planned this back in October...the plan was cleaning, organizing and celebrating my 40th birthday.  Oh how God enjoys it when I HAVE A PLAN....hmmm His plan is different.  It is a hubby with his leg up on the sofa, not so much organizing getting done and 2 boys who have been fighting bronchitis this week.  Oh and not a lot of eating out between the bad knee and the fitness goals I have right now.

Oh well....God's plans are better than mine.  I am learning...always learning.

Praying for our sweet boys.  My first time ever away from sweet Max.  Sigh....and the other 3 I am not away from much either.  :)


1 comment:

  1. I know it is so hard to be away from all of your babies. All of them. Thankful that you are getting some alone and quiet time at home with Scott.

    ReplyDelete