"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, October 17, 2011

Shisler Football Wrap up Week

This is the week all 3 of the big boys wrap up their football seasons...woo hoo!  (oops did I just say that?)  I LOVE watching them play, don't get me wrong..but the crazy schedules that we have had from 3 different teams at different locations on different days have left us without a day off of football for about 8 weeks...Every single day at least one, if not 2, and sometimes 3 boys had football.

Drew's team won their league Championship...that was exciting.  They played "Under the Lights" at Waukee HS turf stadium.  Drew loved every minute...



 jack sported his eye black for drew...it reads Gold  #54
 He evern wore Drew's practice jersey to the game

 Drew's #54



Drew wore eye black too and wrote Phil 4:13 on his
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength"

Tommy and Daddy were there too in the stands, they didn't use their press pass to get on the field like Jack and I did.  Max stayed home with Tommy's friend Christian, who was his babysitter.  :)

It's definitely fall here, chilly weather.  Tommy's last game is on Thursday and Jack's on Saturday.  My brother Mike, Cara, Charlie and Alice come on Friday too.  So it will be a busy week.

Wrapping it up....

1 comment: