"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Leaves Fall and a Friendship Grows

Loved this post from my friend Mariah.  She was just here Monday until this morning. Mariah is my friend I met in Maui when she took our 10 Year Anniversary pics, and then saw her last fall in Austin TX for baby/nursing pics of Max and me and now she has come to Iowa.  She brought her little guy Cruz, who is just a little bit younger than Max.

 We talked photos, camera settings, lightroom editing, photoshop editing, organizing photos....so so much more.  More pics to come.  But this was just posted on her blog and it makes me smile.  I love my boys SO much.

So more pics to come...but until then here is one she took of our family.

Here are a few of the little guys playing...and sweet Blakely here too, Emily was here helping watch the boys so we could talk photography in the mornings.  These were are practice shots that we worked on editing to start with....hence the random no pants clothing in some.  :)






3 comments:

  1. Thatpicture is so good. Good luck choosing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO MUCH FUN!!! We had such a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that Mariah & Cruz were able to come & visit you!

    ReplyDelete