"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fun fun fun!

I am having more fun messing around with photoshop and lightroom.  I am not sleeping much because my best chance to work on stuff is when 4 little boys are in bed. :)  It's a good thing I didn't know how to use this software, well it probably didn't exist...when I was in HS and college..but IF it had, I certainly would have gotten NOTHING done.  All the time that I once made mix tapes for boyfriends...sigh...could have been photoshopping and collage making.  :)  Laughing to myself here....

These are a couple I made last night from recent photos.  If you click on them, they will get larger.

Andrew's Senior Pictures
 Blakely and Emily
Osborn Family


2 comments:

  1. You're doing a wonderful job... now we have to get a pro blog up for ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mix tape comment made me lol.

    Nice work. :)

    ReplyDelete