"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Well done...


Last night, around 10:30 pm The following conversation occurred in heaven...

Gailen: My Master, my Lord, my Savior....

Jesus: Well done, my good and faithful servant, you have been faithful over little, I will set you over much, enter into the joy of your Master.

Gailen is healed.  He shares a birthday now with Drew.  Gailen's birth into his new body, a healed body and his first day in heaven.  

We saw Gailen yesterday afternoon, we spoke to him, I know he heard us.  I saw it in his eyes in the way he looked at Scott, and me. 

Please continue to pray for Stephanie, Erika, Grant and Sarah.  The journey without their husband and Dad won't be easy, but God is good and He will not leave them...nor will we.  Thanking God for His promise of heaven.

5 comments:

  1. so so well said - and how special that Drew can share that with Gailen - his first day in paradise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I have been thinking about this family and about you all day. I know you are deep in serving them so I'm praying for you, too. I'm praying for all who are coming around them right now. I didn't know them super well, not as well as Kevin did, but my heart is enormously heavy and if there is anything I can do, please let me know. I love you Susan, and the love you have for them has been/is/will be a blessing. -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfectly said. Gailen's legacy will certainly live on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said friend. Praying for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry for your loss of a dear friend. I know, however, that your faith in God and in His son, Jesus Christ, and in his plan, will bring you great comfort during this time. One of my favorite scriptures in Matthew...what a blessing it is to know that His welcoming arms are open for those who return home to Him.

    ReplyDelete