"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hidden Acres

Sigh...this afternoon we took Jack to his first Bible Camp experience at Hidden Acres.  It's a camp about an hour from home. Tommy went last year.  Jack is in a cabin with 2 of his buddies, Seth and Christian.  He has wanted to go to camp since he was in Kindergarten, this was the first year we let him try it and we are doing the short week, he is done on Wednesday.  If he loves it, which I am pretty sure he will...next year he can do the full week.  

 Can't say I LOVE the angle of this shot Scott took, but I LOVE that it has all of the boys in it, and Jack's counselor Ben walking to the cabin with his load of stuff.  

 Sitting outside of Tree Topper 3

 There is a tire swing outside his door.  Can you HEAR Max laughing in this photo...he loved it.  I think he would have stayed at camp if they would have offered it for 1 year olds.  

Jack and his friend Seth outside of their cabin.

Say some prayers for Jack this week if you would...we think he will love it, but covering him in prayer never hurts.  Thanks...the house feels VERY quiet without him.  I already went through and cleaned his closet and drawers out so it will be organized once again when he gets home.  :)  I don't think I realize how much time I spend with Jack, he is with me most all of the time...so it's very odd without him.  I think Max will really miss him in their room too.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how they are old enough to go to camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sure Jacen would be in for a camp for 1 year olds too ;)

    ReplyDelete