"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, July 24, 2010

School Supplies



Believe it or not we bought all of our school supplies this week. We bought some the other night and finished up with the rest today. We had to shop at 2 different places to get them all. It's not as easy of a task getting school supplies as it was when I was a kid. We would go to Olsen Bros in Edina, I think there were 2 aisles of school supplies. Teachers were not nearly as specific in their list of supplies as they are today. We are told the exact brands of crayons, markers, pencils...the exact colors and types of folders and notebooks. The task is a bit daunting for this Momma, but the boys L-O-V-E it! And I remember VIVIDLY LOVING it myself, so therefore it's worth every minute.

We came home from Target and the boys sorted through everything and put it into bags so we will be prepared in August. Love how Jack labeled his bag. :()



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE school supply shopping. Love, love, love it. As soon as we are back, Seth and Danielle will each get a "date" with me to get ready for school...supply shopping, shoe shopping, maybe some clothes, though they both have plenty of clothes until the weather gets cooler.

    I'm starting to ramble but I LOVE school supply shopping.

    ReplyDelete