"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Great morning...Mom update

This morning was my Mom's appointment with the neurosurgeon in Minneapolis. I just got a call from her, the Dr. is NOT suggesting surgery. Wahoo!! He thinks what she has is a pinched nerve that the steroid they had prescribed is helping. He wants her to try physical therapy for 3-4 weeks, which she can do near the cabin.

This is a BIG answer to prayer. None of us, including my Mom, wanted her to have to go through major surgery. What a great way to start the day! Dad's voice sounded so cheery today as well, he does NOT do well with my Mom sick or hurt. He sounded more relieved than my Mom did on the phone.

Thanks for the prayers...


1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! Praying the Physical therapy will work!

    ReplyDelete