"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Max 6 months old



My friend Makila took these today. I wish I knew how to work with picasa better than I do...but hoping this comes through okay. Some of my favorites from today. I think if you click on it, the pics will get larger? Funny story. This was NOT the outfit I had chosen for his pictures, I left that outfit at home. Got almost ALL the way to Makila's house, 20 minutes from here, and realized oops it was at home. Oh well. This one worked and was cute. I am learning NOT to sweat the little stuff in life.

Sweet baby boy of ours...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I think Max is so adorable. Thanks for letting me take his pictures. I just loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking cute as always. You are better at Picasa than I am...I still can't figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely adorable! Whether you planned the outfit or not, it's just perfect. Love the shirt. Great job on the pics, Makila - the close up of him in his diaper is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is PRECIOUS--can't believe he is 6 months already. Those big blue eyes, future heartbreaker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you forgot the other outfit. :) The Max onesie is adorable and I love it in the pictures. He is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete