"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, February 3, 2013

InstaSunday

So I meant to do this on Friday but...here we are on Sunday and I have a few minutes at the computer.  I have cookies in the oven baking to take to the Superbowl party we are headed to soon....

It was a very social weekend around here.  Both Tommy and Drew went to friends houses on Friday and Saturday night...Jack and I went to a movie alone on Friday night and Saturday he also went to a friends house.

This morning Jack and Drew helped me in the Special Needs Classroom.  We had a ball, boy we were laughing SO hard playing games today with the 3 kiddos that were in there with us.  It brings me such joy to teach in that room and even MORE joy to watch our boys interact with the kids in there and play.

So without further babbling...here are my Instagram and iPhone photos from the past week or so.

So we have friends adopting a new baby boy right now, the Mama asked me to pick out an outfit or two.  She didn't have time to go shopping.... She asked the right person.   Of course I did get more than one outfit, so that part I maybe didn't succeed on but I had SO much fun.  This hat, is one of my favorite finds....not a hawkeye fan here but couldn't resist for them.  Praying for them so much right now.

 Loved this canvas....thought of those who adopt and thought of orphans.  Isn't it beautiful?


 Any one else have boys who love Skylanders right now?  Well these guys have been helpful in potty training.  Jack has talked Max into thinking they are very cool.  And Max loves a reward of choosing a Skylander...
Found these pics on my phone by Max

 We had concessions stand duty last Saturday, and we learned how to make popcorn at school.  And no I won't ever be eating it there again after seeing the fake butter that goes in there.  Ewww..

 Concession stand workers.  It was during the morning I9 basketball games and they had picture day too hence the umbrellas.

 Great reminder

 Sleeping baby...or 3 year old...I prefer baby although he looks awake in this he is zonked in our bed with me.

 Cleaning my closet this week...loved this tee.  Too bad it's about 2 inches too short on me now thanks to accidentally shrinking it.  

 Max loves to write on white boards, we have them for every sport.  He pretends he is the "coach"

 Another good reminder...

 Yep my mind races many nights.  It has been better lately, but many nights I don't sleep due to this.

 This book was recently recommended to us, how did we potty train 3 boys without it?  It's cute and has been motivating for Max.  AND last night, while at a party at a friends he looked at the puppy and told one of the owners that "dog's poop too"...nice huh?  We are classy like that.

 He actually knows how to play a couple of Xbox and Wii games...can't decide if this makes me a bad mom or a cool mom.  hmmm...

 Another classic game...if only you could turn the sound down or off.

 Chooze brand shoes....support women in poverty.  Purposefully mismatched.  And half price right now at Active Endeavors.  LOVE them on Max.

 Playing camper...yep it's pink, we don't have a lot of pink around here but this is a classic.

 While out shopping for my friends new baby boy....Max saw this and LOVED it.  He loves Hockey.  We had to take a picture to send to Uncle Mike...who approved.

 Darth Potato Head
 After being inspried by one of my friends blog posts this week about being so distracted by life to forgot to play and the previous article in the blog below I made an effort to get on the floor this week and play.  We got all of the Potato head out this day and had so much fun.

 Of course we have a Buckeye Potato Head...

 Friday night Jack and I were able to sneak out for some time together and a movie, Parental Guidance. We LOVED it.  We laughed SO hard and I cried hard too.  Of course...

 This came for Drew...So excited to visit orphans in October


 It's girl scout cookie time...we LOVE girl scouts at the Shislers and we LOVE their thank you notes.

 Asleep on Mama in bed.

 Sunday naptime...yep that's me rocking my baby, aka 3 year old...I hold sleeping children A LOT around here, always have, always will as long as I can.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you hold your sleeping babies - you'll always remember it and never regret the things you didn't get done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the pictures. The Girl Scouts notes are adorable. Max's shoes are adorable. I need to get to see those shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete