"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Countdown to Cabo

I found a paper chain in Drew's room yesterday...he made links for every day we have left until we head to Los Cabos, Mexico for Spring Break.  We haven't taken a beach vacation for several years, so the boys are BEYOND excited. Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach here we COME!

We have nothing planned but relaxing, swimming, working out some, sleeping and swimming some more. I have a feeling chasing a 2 year old will be the majority of what I am doing on the trip, but it will be fun to see him take it all in.  He has not seen the ocean, I know..poor child he's 2....but I do think it will be fun to see his reaction to the beach.  We can't swim in this ocean, it's on the wrong side of Los Cabos and swimming is not allowed.  Crashing waves give that away pretty quickly.

 Drew and Jack are ready to pack their bags already.  I do need to figure out for sure what all we have for clothes, I did order a couple of pairs of shorts for Tommy and Drew, they seem to be outgrowing stuff so fast.  And Jack...well he is fitting into a LOT of Drew's clothes, no lag time between their closets I guess.  They each chose a new swimsuit and with boys...well that's about it.  My parents are already down there and assure us the weather is lovely.  They will be there still when we arrive in about 10 days.

So we are getting excited....the countdown is ON!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited or you guys - got a lump in my throat reading about drew's paper chain. I just love all our kids o much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Have to admit I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete