"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Friday, March 30, 2012

My Week in Numbers

9 loads of laundry (so far)
5 suitcases unpacked
3 closets overhauled and organized for spring and summer (mine to go)
2 bags of Good will clothes to be donated
2 BIG bags of clothes for nephew Charlie
1 bin of clothes to save for Max
12, the size Jack is in now, skipped size 10
3 boys in baseball practices
14 Winter Coats put away
3 pairs of winter boots put away
7 random mittens and gloves that need a partner
4 boys still living in the Mexican Time Zone
2 trips to the grocery store
1 baby boy who talks almost non stop now in sentences
1 baby boy who calls his big brother "Tommy" now and no longer calls him "Tah"
1 busy husband who has traveled every single day since our return
17 years of marriage we will celebrate on Sunday
1 BIG basketball game on Saturday night
5 tickets to see the boys favorite comedian at church, Tim Hawkins
49 envelopes opened from the mail while we were gone
10 newspapers yet to be read from while we were gone
1 big screen TV still in the shop, won't be back for the big game
4 Buckeye Final Four tee shirts ordered
3 pairs of baseball cleats now on the top garage step

We are slowly getting back into the swing of reality here....

2 comments:

  1. It's been a crazy week for you, girl! I wish I had my closets done - on my list tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to love the final one about cleats on the top step as I know this all too well. Last time I put their shoes in the freezer. Next time it will be the garbage. I am just grateful I haven't broken my neck yet tripping over them.

    ReplyDelete