"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Friday, January 22, 2010

Why I have a minute to blog...


Our neighbor brought over a pasta dinner...
Tommy is doing the dishes, into the dishwasher(without being asked ;)...
Drew was picked up for basketball practice by a friend...
Scott's on his way home from an out of town meeting...
My big brother Mike came from MN and was here all day helping me(he has since left)...
Jack is singing and rocking baby Max back to sleep...




ahh...


P.S. I actually had time yesterday (Thursday) and started this note. Then Max woke up. So funny...I am finishing a note about having a minute to blog a day later. While he is asleep again.

1 comment:

  1. I am lovin' your "new blog look" and the picture of the boys is absolutely precious... Even if you can only write a few lines at a time...we enjoy anything we get from you. I will call in a couple days and see when I can come visit next week.

    ReplyDelete