"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, January 25, 2010

Numbers and more numbers...and I don't even like Math

Max's bilirubin number 14.2 (excellent)
My hemoglobin number 11.2 (great leap)
2 meals brought today, 1 lunch and 1 dinner thank you friends
5 inches of snow with blizzard
4 frosted brownies left
3 boys sad about Vikings lost, 1 baby boy who could care less
June 7th boys last day of school now with snow days
14 emails back and forth with my Mom today (nothing unusual)
2 phone calls with my Mom too (not unusual either)
1 call from my brother checking in on Max and me
Scott's 82nd trip in last 2 weeks to Hyvee for more groceries
3:00 and 7:00 times Max was up in the night to eat
2 gifts that came in the mail for Max, 4 cards, fun to feel the love for him

life is good, busy, trying to keep my feet up, tired, but loving life




2 comments: