"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, November 23, 2014

InstaFriday Picture Dump

Looking through my phone while I sit down on the sofa and rest.  This Mom is tired.  What's new?  Jack's birthday yesterday. Editing piles of pictures. Planning Jack's class harvest party for Tuesday. Coordinating food for the homeless shelter dinner Sunday.  Scott in Ohio with Drew.  Laundry overflowing. A messy house and a sleepover party tomorrow for Jack's Bday.   Oh and a weekemd basketball tourney for Jack.  Sigh....

Someday I will miss the chaos right?!  Here are some of my every day moments. 

Snuggle time with My baby

This is how I edit pictures Somedays. While holding him. 

Writing JACK for the first time. 

Ohio bound boys

Pre birthday dinner at Bang Bang 

Boys laptop died. Sigh 

Trying to get our oldest to be in a photo with me.  Sigh 

Pinterest searching for the new townhouse Mom and Dad just bought. Cannot talk my Mom into this wallpaper I love. 

Max made our bed for me. ;)

The sock sorting never ends

A new canvas of my Love and me. 

Another fun paper that my parents rejected. 

My baby at the end of the day. 

Preschool pics. 


1 comment:

  1. Wallpaper!!!! Sounds like too much work. Loved all the pics. Your hair is so long and looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete