"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

First College Visit ...."check"

Tommy has officially started the college search.  How did this happen?  How am I old enough to have a Junior in high school?  How do I have a son who is 6' 4"?  How do I have a son who just purchased his first size XL sweatshirt?  Who has 36 inch long legs?  Really?  I feel like I am still 23 most days...

He chose to begin his college search at THE Ohio State University...since we were headed to Ohio for Scott's parent's anniversary it made sense to throw in the tour so both Drew and I could attend as well.  Jack was a trooper and stayed at the Townsleys and played with Max all morning long.  It was so much fun for me to see the school from a student perspective rather than a college football game perspective.  Scott has taken our boys on more campus tours than he has taken me...that's my choice.  I kind of like to just roll in for the game and roll back out.  Hitting a Buckeye shop or 2 on either end.  I have never requested the detailed tour.    It was fun to see the library, the rec center, the lake on campus, the Oval...so much beauty there.  And shockingly it felt smaller to me than I had expected.

In the afternoon Tommy visited the Business school with Scott.  The other boys and I ran around town a bit, had lunch, hit a Buckeye store, the Lego store and then headed back.  It was cool and rainy.  We tried to capture some photos of the boys by the SHOE but it was pretty nasty outside.

I am sharing what we have for pictures...it was a fun day.  Ohio State is definitely still on Tommy, and Drew's lists, of schools to consider.














2 comments:

  1. I love that they are all wearing buckeye gear

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the pictures are great, but those last three pictures are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete